Educational and Professional Training
1995 – 2001 M.D. : Ramathibodi Hospital School of Medicine, Mahidol University,Bangkok, Thailand.
2001 – 2002 Internship, Songklanagarind Hospital, Prince of Songkla Universit, Songkla, Thailand.
2002 – 2004 Residency in Ophthalmology, Faculty of Medicine, Songklanagarin Hospital ,Prince of Songkla University Songkla, Thailand.
2004 – 2007 Residency in Ophthalmology, Ramathibodi Hospital School of Medicine, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
2007 – 2008 Cornea & Refractive Surgery Fellowship, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand
2012 – 2013 Fellowship, Uveitis, Cornea & External disease, Francis I. Proctor Foundation University of California , San Francisco, USA
Clinical practice and academic appointment
2008 – Present Attending Ophthalmologist (Instructor) Division of Cornea, Uveitis and External Disease, Department of Ophthalmology , King Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital, Royal Thai Air Force (Affiliated with Faculty of Medicine, Chulalongkorn University ), Bangkok, Thailand
Professional Licensure and Certificate
- Diplomate, Medical Association of Thailand
- International Council of Ophthalmology (ICO) ;The Basic Science and Clinical Sciences Assessment
- Diploma of The Thai Board of Ophthalmologist
- Certificate of Cornea and Refractive Surgery, Ramathibodi hospital
- Certificate of Uveitis, Cornea and External disease, UCSF, USA
- Member of Thai Medical Council
- Member of The Royal Thai College of Ophthalmology of Thailand
- Member, The Corneal Society of Thailand
- Membership of Cataract and Refractive Society of Thailand
- Membership of American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Membership of American Society of Cataract and refractive Surgery
- Membership of The Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology